C.S. Davidson Inc. celebrates 90th Anniversary in 2013

YORK, PA. — C.S. Davidson Inc. is celebrating its 90th Anniversary of business in 2013. The engineering firm, with offices in York, Lancaster, and Gettysburg, Pa., and Freehold, N.J., was founded by Carl Schaeffer Davidson in Hanover in 1923.

The firm was owned for three generations by the Davidson family, and became an employee-owned company in 2003, with 60 percent of C.S. Davidson stock currently held in trust through the Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).

C.S. Davidson’s York location opened its doors in 1931, Gettysburg in 1992, Lancaster in 2005 and Freehold, NJ in 2013.
 


More Recent News


View All News

Upcoming Events

See All Upcoming Events